Monday, July 19, 2010

Finest hour indeed.

Early comic this week. I found this idea and just had to get it on the web. I don't know if you can see it, but that album that the redhead is holding is a reference to Questionable Content as well as just being a great album overall. If you ever find it out there, you should totally own it and enjoy it. I'm hanging out at my girlfriend's work right now, just typing away, wishing I had my sketch book:( iPhone loses it's novelty after a while. I should just toss this thing... I'M FUCKING WITH YOU! Love this thing, but ready to get that iPhone 4. I'll put a case on it! I don't care! I put shoes on my head cause I like skywalking, bro. Anyway, hopefully this thing saves and doesn't give me a migraine like it usually do's. See you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My mom is my biggest fan and that IS AWESOME!

Followers