Thursday, October 28, 2010

Okay, so...

Friday's comic is gonna be a little bit weird, because at the time, I was experimenting with different techniques with the characters. I figured, they should have some more expression, and I was sad with the way their eyes were nothing but 70s Scooby-Doo "dots". So, on Friday, the characters are gonna appear a little cartoony. This is the transition into the new style in the next couple of weeks of November, so first off, I'm gonna apologize, then secondly, I'm gonna apologize for apologizing cause it's MY WORK! I don't need to say sorry! I'm an artist, and I'm writing the story. I can put everyone on space and give Will, Mitch, and Lily a complex love triangle! But I won't... OR WILL I? Ya'll don't even know...

See you Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My mom is my biggest fan and that IS AWESOME!

Followers