Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh god

The plot thickens. Guys, the story ends next week and I'm working everyday of next week! No hanging out this weekend, no partying all night long. For the next 24-hours, the entire world will know my name. They will see my beautiful work of art first hand. No one will be safe, I promise you that. Good luck readers, and Welcome to Unlikely Positive Outlook.

On one major note, because of the holidays and the need to earn money next week, I won't be able to finish the story next week, but during the last week of the year. Sorry guys for the cop put but money makes the world go 'round:/ anywho, see you guys on the 27th.

This arc started in Haloween Party 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My mom is my biggest fan and that IS AWESOME!

Followers